Shipping & Payment Policy
- Please note: during the holiday season and promotion period, your parcel may take a little longer to arrive due to high delivery volumes. We appreciate your patience, and rest assured that we are doing our best to fulfil your orders as soon as possible! You may continue to track your parcel if you have received the tracking link via your email.
- Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday), excluding Saturday, Sunday and Malaysia Public Holidays).
- For in-stock items, your order should be processed and ship within 2 - 5 working days after order verification and payment approval. Generally orders will ship out sooner than this.
- Free shipping is provided within Malaysia.
- All shipments are processed in our Kuala Lumpur facility. We do not deliver to P.O boxes
- Mageline World does not guarantee faster delivery. International Orders may incur a customs charge which Mageline World does not assume responsibility for. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO boxes.
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your order to arrive after shipping. Usually it will arrive sooner, but customs departments do have the right to hold items and there is not much we can do about this. Also, we do not pay for anything to be released from customs to you.
- Please keep in mind that what you pay online for your order does not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs authorities on delivery into your country. The payment and knowledge of taxes and duties that may apply to your purchase are your responsibility and we do not reimburse customs or duties costs.
- For more information on what duties and taxes may be payable by you prior to the delivery of your parcel, we strongly recommend checking your local customs website or contacting them directly prior to placing your order. Please note, if you choose not to pay duties on import and return the package, we may refund the order less any shipping paid.
All prices are in MYR. Payment for international orders will be processed at the current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.